We have a dedicated team of Residential Advisors and a range of services to support you while living in halls.
- Accommodation Office – email email@example.com, tel +44 (0)161 275 2888.
- Residential Life team (ResLife) – email firstname.lastname@example.org, Facebook, Instagram.
- Manchester Student Homes (for private rentals) – email email@example.com, tel +44 (0)161 275 7680/1.
- Counselling and Mental Health Service – email firstname.lastname@example.org, tel +44 (0)161 275 2864.
- Disability Advisory and Support Service – email email@example.com, tel +44 (0)161 275 7512.
- General admissions
- Security – tel +44 (0)161 306 9966.
- Building maintenance
- Careers Service
- HORNET (for internet and WiFi services)
- Library services
- Student support
- Students' Union
- University Legal Advice Centre
- Nightline, the confidential listening service – email firstname.lastname@example.org, tel +44 (0)161 275 3983/4.
- Samaritans (24/7 confidential talking service) – email email@example.com, tel +44 116 123.
- Sexual health Hathersage Centre
All of our halls have a team of ResLife Advisors, living in-house, who are made up of either postgraduate students or members of staff at the University. Each flat or block has a specific ResLife Advisor assigned to them. You can speak with them in person or over email.
Your Advisor will visit regularly to provide information and help resolve any issues which may arise; from creating recycling rotas to resolving conflict. The ResLife teams can also help you to find other support services at the University.
A Duty Advisor is available at weekends, bank holidays and outside of office hours (6pm to 8am). You can contact your Duty Advisor for urgent matters, such as noise complaints, major building problems, lockouts and welfare concerns.
Search below for your hall and its number.
|Hall of residence||Number|
|Ashburne Hall and Sheavyn House||07768 507405|
|Brook hall||07795 257439|
Daisy Bank Hall
|Dalton-Ellis Hall||07799 470110|
|George Kenyon Hall||07789 947482|
|Horniman House||07789 480917|
|Hulme Hall and Burkhardt House||07990 561983|
|Oak House (Maple, Holly and Chestnut)||07974 254094|
|Oak House (Sycamore and Beech)||07974 254051|
|Richmond Park and Uttley House||07974 254191|
|Saint Anselm Hall and Canterbury Court||07770 280271|
|Unsworth Park (Bilberry, Heath, Honey and Bumble)||07789 926829|
|Unsworth Park (Marsham, Mason, Tawny and Carder)||07990 802704|
|Weston Hall||07917 213264|
|Whitworth Park (Aberdeen, Acomb, Derby, Dilworth)||07789 480917|
|Whitworth Park (Burleigh, Garstang, Leamington, Thorncliffe)||07774 995351|
|Woolton Hall||07867 681972|